Shipping and Delivery
1. Shipping rates
Once you place your order and you ready to checkout, you will asked to fill in your billing information to estimate shipping. Once you get a quote, press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
Please refer to the table below for shipping rates withing UAE, and estimated delivery time.
|Destination||(Up to 3kgs (in AED)||(Additional per kg (in AED)||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman||16.00||2.00||1-4 Days (Does not include weekends or holidays)|
|Rest of UAE||18.00||2.00||1-4 Days (Does not include weekends or holidays)|
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes
- Chargeable weight of the shipment will be actual weight or volume weight whichever is higher.
- All rates are in AED and within city limits.
- If you opt for Cash on Delivery (COD), a extra charge of 10 AED will be applied.
- Zee ateliers' partner courier company is Speedex . Speedex has some non-service areas in the UAE, Click here for more information.
- You will provided with a tracking number so you'll be able to trace your shipment.
If you are absolutely in love with one of our items, must have it, and happen to live outside the UAE; I am sure we can work something out! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Returns & Exchanges
Please refer to Orders and Returns section.
3. Important Delivery Info
- A signature is required upon the receipt of the shipment.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. Zeeateliers is not responsible for any delays caused by courier services.
- Incorrect entry of your contact & address details will result in the delay of your order’s delivery.
- Please inform us ASAP in case you moved/ shifted from address provided on the website for delivery. An extra change will be applied if you fail to notify Zee ateliers.
- zeeateliers.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- A single order maybe split into multiple shipments, depending on the availability of the item in stock and /or weight limits for parcels by the courier/postal company. The cardholder should be aware of the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
1. Receiving and Confirming New Orders
Once your product is live on the website and you receive an order, you will be alerted via email notification.
2. Packing/Managing Orders
You are requested to prepare the item for shipment. You will need to pack the product in a way that ensures it remains intact during shipping and represents the “image” you wish to convey to your Buyer. As an extra precaution, it is a good idea to double-pack your product (using bubble-wrap or other protective packing materials) to ensure it can withstand extreme shipping conditions.
3. Shipping Orders
You are requested to prepare the AWB ( Air waybill), include your address (Shipper) and the address of the receiver (Consignee). Please make sure to enter the all details accurately. An extra charge will be applied in case of incorrect consignee information (address, CID, name and shipment).
We will notify the designated courier company to collect the item from your address. The courier company should contact you within 24 hours of your order confirmation. If this does not occur please contact the courier immediately to make arrangements
Please note you are responsible for insuring the items you are shipping via courier. Insuring valuable shipments and disclosing the proper value of shipments for customs and other statutory requirements is the sole liability of the seller. Any loss will be the liability of the seller.
4. Customer Complaints Resolution